Jetour was a Japanese tour wholesaler specializing in tour and travel components in Asia, the European Union, North America and Oceania. To meet the organization’s external and internal communication strategies, as the international public relations officer, I encouraged senior management to champion a business quarterly review that provided performance data related to the company’s tourism products and other useful information to stakeholders and partners. The review highlighted Company activities, product campaigns and sales data by destination.
Our sales planning division utilized the review for product presentations and forecasting. The review also played a role in building the Jetour brand in the international travel trade arena. Other successfully projects I directed included a cross-border employee newsletter and an international employee exchange program that enhanced relations between the Japanese headquarters and branch offices in Europe, Micronesia, Asia and the U.S.
• Great organizer who knows how to prioritize and get the job done on time
• Creative professional with the ability to assemble resources to get things done
• Ability to resolve problems in early stages
• Successful track record managing events and meetings
• Exceptional interpersonal and international skills with a proven ability to adapt and work across different cultures and workplaces
• Committed to continuous personal improvement and love of learning
• Ability to deal with obstacles and crises
• Enthusiastic and optimistic