The Snow Phipps Group’s corporate annual meeting is an important and highly structured full day of events during which the team interface with all of the fund’s investors. After the luncheon and presentations the Company hosts a dinner with a distinguished guest speaker. As a key member on the event planning team, I work on logistics from start to finish.
My role includes- but not limited to – managing guest invitations and communication, travel and hotel details, overseeing administrative event tasks, coordinating printing and shipping of marketing collateral, and working with vendors. The events run smoothly and are considered great success due to the efforts of my team.
• Great organizer who knows how to prioritize and get the job done on time
• Creative professional with the ability to assemble resources to get things done
• Ability to resolve problems in early stages
• Successful track record managing events and meetings
• Exceptional interpersonal and international skills with a proven ability to adapt and work across different cultures and workplaces
• Committed to continuous personal improvement and love of learning
• Ability to deal with obstacles and crises
• Enthusiastic and optimistic