I co-founded this international art space in Williamsburg, Brooklyn with the creator of the Kabuto Project. We exhibited contemporary visual artists and served as an event space and a photography rental studio. I developed an event strategy profile for more than five major events held over a ten week period. Using this cluster of events, I worked with a network of neighborhood partnerships and agencies that focused on revitalizing the community to drive weekend visitation to the studio.
By profiling the vitality and excitement the events generated, we attracted more tourists and New Yorkers to the space. Drawing on my resources and using different outreach approaches, I was able to develop new audiences for the space.
• Great organizer who knows how to prioritize and get the job done on time
• Creative professional with the ability to assemble resources to get things done
• Ability to resolve problems in early stages
• Successful track record managing events and meetings
• Exceptional interpersonal and international skills with a proven ability to adapt and work across different cultures and workplaces
• Committed to continuous personal improvement and love of learning
• Ability to deal with obstacles and crises
• Enthusiastic and optimistic