As a freelance project manager, I established a destination management service geared towards servicing Japan-based art directors seeking to produce creative projects (e.g. music videos, art, editorial, fashion shoots) in New York City. My prior experience in Japan and fluency in Japanese allowed them to overcome language barriers.
I was able to offer these clients preferred hotel and airline rates through my relationship with a local office of a Japanese tour operator, and I provided full support by managing all production logistics. My deep understanding of the Japanese culture and business expectations made me a strong and trusted advisors on projects.
• Great organizer who knows how to prioritize and get the job done on time
• Creative professional with the ability to assemble resources to get things done
• Ability to resolve problems in early stages
• Successful track record managing events and meetings
• Exceptional interpersonal and international skills with a proven ability to adapt and work across different cultures and workplaces
• Committed to continuous personal improvement and love of learning
• Ability to deal with obstacles and crises
• Enthusiastic and optimistic