This global multimedia art project combined sculpture, sound, photography, performance, street theatre, installations, video and animation. The collaboration involved 15 different artists – including photographers, filmmakers, painters, new media artists, performers, and musicians – from eight countries. The objective was to create synergies and artistic expression that would expose new audiences to the work.
My role involved responsibilities for generating the exposure that would create a large and diverse audience, including all aspects of public relations outreach. My project management input comprised controlling resources for events, planning and executing logistics for productions including castings, monitoring budgets, managing staff, scheduling crews, negotiating fees, scouting locations, etc.
• Great organizer who knows how to prioritize and get the job done on time
• Creative professional with the ability to assemble resources to get things done
• Ability to resolve problems in early stages
• Successful track record managing events and meetings
• Exceptional interpersonal and international skills with a proven ability to adapt and work across different cultures and workplaces
• Committed to continuous personal improvement and love of learning
• Ability to deal with obstacles and crises
• Enthusiastic and optimistic